New Milkshake Menu
Below are the six new flavours on our shake menu, which was unveiled on Friday.
- Classic Chocolate: Organic chocolate sauce made in small batches by hand from Portland’s Holy Kakow delivers a flavour upgrade to this menu standard.
- Sweet Cream: Produced by Alpenrose Dairy, Burgerville’s new milkshake formula is the star of the shake program featuring whole milk and heavy cream. This simple shake is lightly sweetened, extra rich and creamy.
- Oregon Strawberry: Previously available only seasonally, Oregon Strawberry is now made year-round thanks to flash-freezing berries from growers such as Liepold Farms in Boring, Oregon. The berries are harvested at peak season to ensure optimal sweetness and nutrition. By adding this berry delight to the permanent menu, Burgerville expects to use up to 75,000 pounds of Oregon fruit per year.
- Mint Patty: Heirloom, locally grown peppermint oil and peppermint patties are the star of the new fresh Mint Patty Shake. Both are made on-site at Seely Farm, a fourth-generation mint farm growing premium quality peppermint and spearmint in Clatskanie, Oregon.
- Portland Cold Brew: This shake gets its jolt from a concentrated cold brew from Portland Roasting, a long-time Burgerville coffee partner that went carbon-neutral in 2007 and practices sustainability around the globe.
- Hazelnut Chocolate: Oregon-grown hazelnuts are made into a rich nut butter that gives this shake its deep-roasted flavour and creamy texture. The butters are provided by Ground Up PDX, a not-just-for-profit company helping get formerly homeless and trafficked women back on their feet.